Health & Safety Policy
The ultimate responsibility of the Policy rests with the Management of Hunt Electrical Ltd.
Hunt Electrical Ltd. recognises that the quality, experience and energy of its employees are its most valuable assets.
Hunt Electrical Ltd. recognises that it has a responsibility to prevent accidents causing injury damage to health and damage to the environment.
Hunt Electrical Ltd. will prevent, as far as is reasonably practicable, accidents and work-related ill health, by:
- Maintaining a safe and healthy working environment
- Providing adequate control of health and safety risks arising from our work activities
- Communicating effectively on health and safety with clients and any sub-contractors
- Providing adequate information, training and supervision for employees
- Ensuring all employees are competent to do their tasks
- Allocating clear and effective health and safety arrangements
- Consulting with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety
In support of this Corporate Policy; we at Hunt Electrical Ltd. will strive to achieve excellence in all matters relating to Health and Safety. In this respect, the Hunt Electrical Ltd. Safety Policy will require all employees to:
- Observe and comply with company and statutory requirements.
- Co-operate in ensuring the health, safety and welfare of themselves and their colleagues whilst at work.
Every effort will be made to provide and maintain a safe, healthy and efficient working environment for all employees.
To achieve this, the active co-operation of all employees is essential so that accidents and damage to the health and safety of themselves and others are avoided.
The policy may change with the Company and legislation. To achieve this, the Safety Arrangements Section will be developed and amended over time involving due consultation and communication between the management and its employees.
This Hunt Electrical Health and Safety Policy is therefore, issued to all employees on the understanding that it amplifies the Company Policy.